2.9.12

Scholar



To get this look:

For some casual outfits please check out Topman, Burton, Pacsun and Urban O. A sensible college outfit. A casual and comfortable look. Once again, if you guys have been following me from day 1 you will know that I am currently in college. So I am always looking to create comfortable outfits for each day. 

This outfit is one of them and is perfect for me. I have a place for my books, and the tank will give me enough comfort to run around the whole day at university. 

My favourite item is the Suede Boot. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! there is not one on here which i dislike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! im junior in college :) thanks for the recommendation. Keep styling! Will be purchasing this outfit. You have a great sense of style

    ReplyDelete